Monday, September 7, 2009

Mix & Match thoughts

So I get caught up in thinking of the want and the desire of anything at all. -I forget that anything worth having to hold on to is not, and never will be easy.

I collect fine point pens. Nothing better than thin black crisp ink on creme colored paper. Calligraphy for Dummies next?

There are things that I refuse to let go of, and I always wonder if I should trade it all in for adultship. Maybe I don't have enough control of myself to step outside of myself. Is this the issue here? You won't let yourself grow up or is that so childish? What you sweep and what you keep. Growing up = Personality war

Then I think, you're coming along just fine..

Choose your battles and know when to lose.

(Subject line is: never ending)

No comments:

Post a Comment